Sunday 18 November 2018

Important: How our new volunteers feel themselves coming to Olhao.

4 new volunteers from different countries came here to Olhao to work with kids. Our team becomming bigger again!


First days in new country with new people sure can put young person into stress. Thats why we wonder How does the new volunteer who recently arrived in the city feels. Also it will be nice to compare the impression in the beging of EVS and after some time.


So, further are first impressions of our volunteers:

Sarah (Germany):
I arrived in Olhao in the beginning of September and I knew it's gonna be a really new and big adventure for me. I'm really glad that I can do my volunteering in a place like this. I love my project in the national park of Ria Formosa and I feel it`ll be a lifechanging experience!

Ana (Romania):
Olhão is a small town compared to the cities I have lived in before, but I enjoy its history and traditions. I especially love the surrounding nature and the fact that it’s close to the sea. By volunteering through MOJU, I have met very friendly people, both from Portugal and from abroad. My volunteering project at RIAS so far, as part of MOJU, has been one of the best experiences of my life.

Alice (Czech republic):
When I arrived to Olhão I was surprised how nice and welcoming everyone was. The kids in MOJU were interested in hearing about our countries. With my roommates we connected very well.

Lou (France):
I like the city of Olhão. Is a small town with a lot of charm. Loving children, being a volunteer in Moju is a great experience. The kids are very endearing and the members of the association very welcoming.


Efi (Greece):
I already love olhao because it is a small quiet town with hospitable people where you can go for a walk in the harbor to get a coffee and enjoy the sunset. People in MOJU are always willing to help voluteers to feel comfortable. Working with kids is a new experience for me and i really enjoy it!!

Andrea (Spain):
I like Olhao because it's very different thant the city I come from. I like its quiet streets and the cafés in front of the sea. The kids are happy for our arrival and I think we'll have a great time together!



No comments:

Post a Comment